Add Application Process to Your Calendar
Ensure you don't miss any event. Tap the link to add it to your calendar
Now, as you go through the questions, I want you to remember something.
No man is an island, and asking for support is okay. The entire national leadership body is willing to provide support for you, but you only need to ask. Go through the questions and reach out to the necessary and relevant people. And while you’re doing your research, remember that it’s okay to reach out to people outside of AIESEC in Ghana to gain perspective on other parts of the global plenary.
Alright then, Godspeed!
A story of beliefs, experiences and expectations stands behind us every time we reach out to open the door to a new opportunity. Tell us your story of how you got here, and tell us about your ambition and the impact that you want to leave on the world through your Local Committee.
In this story, tell us your name, Phone Number, Email, Home LC, and Current Role. Also, let us know your three main personal values and how you live them.
Membership inclusivity can be driven by membership engagement. What do you think is the current situation with membership engagement and inclusivity in your Local Committee? How can you improve this through the Membership Experience Journey and Standards
Evaluate your Local Committee's Financial Governance for the last two quarters (Take into account, sources of income, product sustainability, months of reserve, debt management, and budget implementation and reporting) What are your key takeaways and points of improvement?
Assess the performance of your Local Committee in all the different products you run for the previous two years. Highlight the points of improvement given the current reality (World Uncertainty, Membership as a Product and Organizational Dynamism). What will be your product strategy for 23.24?
Which LCs have excelled in the strategic focuses you are intending to pursue? Referencing the LCs you have reached out to, in what ways can you learn from their learnings and/or mistakes and in what ways is this relevant or not relevant to your LC?
1. PD is introduced into the LCs to help in revenue generation. As LCP, how will you ensure PD becomes the LCs highest source of revenue generation since it's also sustainable?
2. What are your three top strategies for creating external relevance and increasing the brand of AIESEC in KNUST, both on campus and externally?
3. IGV has been integral in the successes of AIESEC in KNUST. What are your top three plans for accommodation for EPs?
1. How are you going to ensure a proper and well-sustained talent pipeline is maintained in the LC?
2. PD has for the past few months proven to the focus product of AiRMU, with this observation, how are you going to run PD differently in your term to yield results. Present three strategies for this
1. Analyze the strength of the LC Currently, how can we capitalize on it to yield better results than before?
2. What are your plans for strengthening the talent pipeline of the LC and facilitating the experience of members in the LC to advance in the organization
3. Give strategies the LC can use to acquire a new LC house
1. What program would be your focus for the 23.24 term and how do you intend to innovate around the current realities of the program
2. How would you generate enough income to secure an LC house?
3. How do you intend to increase operational goal achievement of the local committee and contribute to the national goals
You have one page, and all your creativity to propose the biggest question that AIESEC in your Local Committee faces and answer that question. You are required to present your answer visually on one page.
There are no limits and you have the license to challenge the existing paradigms, change the existing systems and unleash the potential of the orgnaization.